Wide Saddle Cob Ring with Stones
R Cob Saddle 33mm SS/Ru
Cob textured 33mm wide top extreme saddle flare ring with rubies.
• Each ring is handmade to order by Dahlia, making it a unique piece with slight variations from the image shown.
• Pink, yellow and orange sapphires are in limited supply. Dahlia can confirm availablitity before you place your order.
• Gold prices are based on $1850/oz. For a quote based on today's market value please click 'Request a Quote' below.
Most jewelry is made to order by Dahlia. When the design doesn't include stones, the piece usually ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
Jewelry made to order with stones usually ship in 4 to 6 weeks.
Occasionally some items — usually earrings and necklaces — may be available to ship sooner.
Custom or large orders may take longer. I will confirm turnaround time when I review your order.
Gift cards are available the same day and are quick way to give a present.
We offer Standard and Express shipping through USPS with a tracking number. Due to COVID-19 we are not including signature confirmation until further notice.
Jewelry is usually happiest when worn. If possible store pieces in a sealed plastic bag to keep oxidation out and delay the tarnishing process.
• Sterling with dark finish: Do NOT use cleaning solutions or try to polish the piece as these processes will damage or remove the finish. The dark patina finish tends to darken with wear and age, producing a deeper contrast with any polished elements.
• Bright sterling silver and 18K gold: Commercial polish dips can be used to clean and brighten jewelry that has tarnished — please make sure to wash the piece well after using these chemicals.
• Pearls: do not immerse pearls in a commercial jewelry cleaner as you risk dulling the pearls.